A few days after the official release of iOS 6.1 to the public, Apple has already seeded the first beta of iOS 6.1.1 to developers this morning.
The release notes stated that the new beta brings significant improvements for the Map application in Japan.
Here is the full changelog of the new beta:
- Improved pronunciation of streets in turn-by-turn
- Indications optimized to favor the choice of autostrate rather than narrow
- Now the toll roads are indicated by the turn-by-turn
- Added labels for junctions, interchanges, on-off-ramps, ramps and intersections
- Added indicators for cross station buildings, subways and traffic lights.
- Updated the freeway green
- Updated icons for certain categories of places including fire stations, hospitals, and placed
- Added some buildings in 3D including: Tokyo Station, Japan Imperial Palace, and Tokyo Tower
6.1.1 beta is already out to developers!Obviously stay away from that.
— MuscleNerd (@MuscleNerd) February 6, 2013
Many are saying that the main reason for the release of this new beta is to block the evasi0n jailbreak, but still we do not have any news from hackers, as soon as we have news we will let you know.